WHY SAVE THE OLD YAVAPAI FAIRGROUNDS FOR RODEO AND RECREATIONAL USE?
1. This precious piece of Prescott’s history should not be paved over. This prime property, supported by YOUR taxes belongs to YOU and should be used to serve YOUR recreational needs. This precious land should not be the site of 3 huge administration buildings and a l500 car parking lot as intended by the Yavapai County Supervisors.
2. The administration center for Yavapai County should be centrally located between Prescott, Prescott Valley, and Chino Valley in the Pioneer Park Area.
3. The residents of Yavapai County need more open space for recreational purposes, not a four-lane road connecting Miller Valley Road and Gail Gardner Way.
THIS AREA COULD BE USED FOR
Walking and exercise paths becoming an important part of the Prescott trail and bicycle system
Outdoor swimming pool
WHAT CAN I DO TO CREATE A PARK FOR EVERYONE IN EVERYONE’S HOMETOWN?
1. Write letters to the Prescott Daily Courier voicing your opinion.
2. Organize spontaneous, peaceful rallies at the county administration building on Fair Street and at the Yavapai County Courthouse in downtown Prescott.
3. Call your elected officials:
County Supervisors: Gheral Brownlow 771-3206
Chip Davis 649-8110
Lorna Street 771-338l
Prescott Mayor Bob Bell 777-1292
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Log onto: www.bihlman.com/rodeopark
E –mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2003. Website Design by Bihlman Consulting.