Edmund John Bushman
- Born: 8 Dec. 1957 Dixon, Illinois (same hometown as Ronald Reagan)
- Raised on a dairy farm. Award winning member of 4-H.
- 3 brothers and 2 sisters
- Before joining the Air Force was a car salesman in Dixon, Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth.
- Joined the US Air Force 13 Sept 1977 (one month after Elvis died)
- See resume for duty locations, awards and assignments.
- 3 children
- Sandra 25
- Jamison 22
- Kellyn 15
- 1 Grand daughter
- Started teaching as an adjunct in 1993 at Clinton CC.
- Became Commandant of Cadets at Embry-Riddle in 1996
- Retired from AF 1 Oct 2000 at the rank of Captain.
- See resume for education
- Started teaching at Yavapai College Aug 2000.
- Mountain biking
- all outdoor activities
Rules of Life:
Don't diminish the value of what you do.
Never negotiate from a position of weakness.
Always attack an ambush.
Focus on what is important in your life, not what is important to others.
No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
The only habits we can't change, are the ones we can't see.
Be the change you wish to see in others.
Consider yourself the best in the world, but don't rest on your laurels.
God have mercy on a man that doubts what he is sure of.